Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby News

Well we are having a BOY!! We are so excited and surprised, everyone thought it was a girl but we were all fooled. Baby plans are coming along just nicely. My mom and sister-in-law are planning my shower, it's Nov. 15. I am so excited!! Dan and i went and registered the other day at BabiesRUs, it was a lot of fun. I think dan liked it more than i did, he is taking to becoming a new dad quite well. I think the hardest part of this whole baby thing is picking out the name. One night dan and i went out for awhile and on our way home we started taking about it, we stood outside for over an hour talking. Finally it come to us, the perfect name for our son. Jayden Daniel Johnson, dan loved it, i loved it so we went with it. I started to cry as we took in this special moment. We are so excited to be parents, and to start our own family. It should be a very interesting and rewarding experience.

3 comments:

Julee said...

A BLOG UPDATE?!??!!! :) Can't wait for Mylie's BFF to arrive ;)

MARCHANT FAMILY said...

cute prego pictures. I am so excited for you and Dan. The name is so cute. Well i am glad that you updated. Love ya
Holly

Painkilla said...

I can't believe it you look so cute.
I am so happy for you. Debbie a gma
I hope you have him on my B-day

Love
Marb