Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's been awhile....i know

Well i decided i am going to try and start blogging again. It would be a good idea to start before dan leaves so it's in my system that way i can blog to you about dan when he is gone. Anyway, life is a funny thing, it sure takes its turns. You never know what we will do next. If you were to tell me when we got married that we would an army family i would have probably laughed at you. I know nothing about the army. It is totally foreign to me. I have some extended cousins that are and were in the Army but i never really took an interest in it. I am hear to tell you that it is truely a learning experiance. I have learned so much already and also have a lot ahead of me to learn. I think it will be good for us though. It will definately be an ADVENTURE! So get ready......

1 comment:

Julee said...

I'm ready! So glad you're gonna try blogging again :)